The Japan Foundation provides funding for people actively engaged in cultural exchange, and provides grants for cultural exchange by making available tools, opportunities, and venues that facilitate exchange activities.
• Providing grants to people involved in exhibitions and stage performances related to Japanese arts and culture.
• Supporting individuals and NPOs for Japanese cultural exchange projects.
• Supporting programs to assist the professional skills of Japanese-language teachers.
• Supporting universities and research institutes engaging in Japanese studies.
The programs are directly operated and handled by our headquarters office. Their programs are wider in variety and bigger in amounts than the small grant program provided by the Japan Foundation Yangon. However, calls for the applications are only once or twice a year.
Aktuelle utlysinger hos Japan Foundation Grant Programs
Bli varslet om nye utlysinger
Ved å opprette en brukerkonto og registrere dine preferanser, vil du automatisk bli varslet når det er utlysinger som matcher din profil.
- Ikke gå glipp av utlysinger
- Få varsling per e-post