To promote friendly relations, mutual understanding and cultural interchange between the people of Japan and Norway.
An individual over 18 years of age residing in Norway. Organization or association registered in Norway.
What can we sponsor:
• The purpose and outcome of the activity should contribute to the objective of the society as written above.
• Activities with largest impact on the objective will be prioritized.
• Non-profit making and non-commercial activities.
• Activities should be completed within 12 months from receiving the grant, unless otherwise agreed upon.
• The application deadline for 2020 grants is June 30.
• Selection result will be made public at our newsletter, web and social media.
• The receivers will also be mentioned at our annual general meeting.
To apply please use the following application form:
Completion of the project and project reporting:
• A brief report documenting the activity and output including financial report. The report should be sent to J-NS within 3 months after the completed activity unless otherwise agreed.
If any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Read more at j-ns.no/grants
Aktuelle utlysinger hos The Japan Norway Society
Bli varslet om nye utlysinger
Ved å opprette en brukerkonto og registrere dine preferanser, vil du automatisk bli varslet når det er utlysinger som matcher din profil.
- Ikke gå glipp av utlysinger
- Få varsling per e-post
Fakta om The Japan Norway Society
Hvem kan søke?