The calls for applications are open to international applicants.
The Minor Foundation for Major Challenges (MFMC) is a Norwegian foundation that supports communication projects which advance the transition to a low carbon economy.
MFMC supports projects that support urgent, large-scale transformation, with a focus on changing policies and practices in public or private institutions. The foundation’s priorities for the 2019-2023 period are to
– encourage and support innovation in climate communication
– increase the number of voices and narratives in climate advocacy
– help strengthen social and political movements that open up for radical change
– concentrate on supporting European proposals
The foundation will only consider applications that clearly fall under its strategy. Further information about the foundation, including its bylaws and its complete strategy for the period 2019–2023, is available on the MFMC´s website.
More information also on unifor.no
Bli varslet om nye utlysinger
Ved å opprette en brukerkonto og registrere dine preferanser, vil du automatisk bli varslet når det er utlysinger som matcher din profil.
- Ikke gå glipp av utlysinger
- Få varsling per e-post